An opportunity to work with a very successful national company who have their head office in Bristol. Working for part of an established Analysis team, you will be responsible for helping to analyse the company’s customer and operational data to produce analysis that has a positive commercial impact on the business.
We’re looking for someone that is technically sound and can evidence previous experience of delivering predictive analysis, robust reporting, and key analytical insights. You will be comfortable working in a collaborative style and confident presenting your thoughts and opinions to senior stakeholders.
You need to be passionate about analytics, a highly motivated, energetic self-starter and an expert in manipulating large complex datasets, using different programming tools and analytical software.
As a minimum for this role, you will need to have:
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of customer data and databases.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience of SAS, SQL and VBA.
- You are comfortable working at pace, responding to tight timelines without compromising on quality.
- SQL database experience and advanced Excel skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
It will also be beneficial if you have experience of:
- Open source tools such as R or Python.
- Have experience of reporting and visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Forecasting and statistical techniques.