Senior CRM Account/Project Manager
Senior CRM Account/Project Manager, London (Occasional travel to the South West), £55,000 (DOE)
The successful CRM SAM/AD/PM will be responsible for working across various accounts and managing the sucessful delivery of key client projects. You will work with (and bring together) different internal and external teams, (CRM, Planning, Data Tech, Creative) making sure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to a high quality.
As SAM/AD/PM, you will work with clients to understand their current strategies, pains and what they are looking to achieve moving forward (from a CRM, Brand, Digital, DM and Data-marketing perspective) and then work with and inspire internal agency teams (as above) on the planning and delivery of the relevant projects.
You will help to grow accounts and demonstrate that you can work as part of a team to develop engaging and profitable client relationships.
Your Experience as CRM Account/Project Manager:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct marketing lead account handling roles to a level of Senior Project Manager/Account Director or equivalent.
Your skills – essential:
- Demonstrable experience in project and programme management (Not for Profit and/ or Financial services)
- Team player with ability to motivate and work closely with team members
- Strategic thinker with the ability to sell in Client strategy
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work at pace
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Numerate, analytical and decisive
- Experience of meeting financial targets/ forecasts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a solid appreciation of creative and have some awareness of creative processes and techniques – ideally including digital platforms.
Your skills – preferable as CRM Account/Project Manager:
- Have an understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience of growing and developing Client relationships
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!