Senior CRM Data Planner
I am looking for a real ambassador for all things data. As Senior CRM Data Planner, you will be tasked with delivering data-based insights, (turning them into meaningful stories) and strategically identifying new opportunities to deploy data creativity across the whole business.
I am looking for a passionate communicator, someone who can interact a captivate an audience whether large or small, while translating strategies in a friendly way.
As Senior CRM Data Planner, you will be the data/CRM lead for a variety of accounts within the agency portfolio. You will work with Analytics, Client Services and the wider agency teams, to plan and deliver bespoke data strategies/solutions – driving the best results possible. You will utilise your data skills across a range of exciting data projects – including strategy planning, data capture strategy development, testing and management.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, minimum of five years’ experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of CRM, Customer Data in direct and digital marketing environment
- A solid understanding of CRM Marketing, Acquisition and Retention strategy
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Data Planner/Data/Planner/Customer Insights/Senior Data Planner/ Strategies/Data Strategies
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!