Senior Data Audience Planner
Senior Data Audience Planner/Strategist, London, £55,000 – £65,000
My client is an international CRM and Data Marketing agency in London, who are currently looking for a mid-level/Senior Data Audience Planner. It is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through their next stage of growth!
Sitting within the Data Planning and Strategy arm of the business, you will be working with one of their major/flagship and longest-standing clients, and leading on their very diverse CRM/Data-driven account.
You will be working with internal/external CRM and Data teams to analyse and segment customer data across all touch-points – (online, in-store, app, kiosk, call centers, etc) and then using those key insights to understand buying habits/behaviour, trends, where are they purchasing? , how? and many other demographics.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work on various exciting CRM, Digital and Data-led Planning and strategy projects, turning key insights into meaningful stories and strategic plans.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, minimum of 4 years’ experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Social experience at a client level, helping develop social strategies or translating listening tool outputs
- Previous experience analysing customer/device id’s, trends, purchase behaviour, along with experience segmenting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data to draw
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this Senior Data Audience Planner position!