Senior Data Planner
Senior Data Planer
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading data driven marketing agency working with globally recognised brands. As the Senior Data Planner you will work with clients and partner agencies to provide data led strategic insights and data planning expertise.
Within this role you will have client engagement and delivery oversight responsibilities.
We are looking for circa 6+ years experience providing insights, campaigns and planning functionality and at least 3+years experience in an agency or consultancy background.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and clients team and partner agencies to provide and improve data-led strategic insights and data planning functionality.
- Introduce and maintain the processes necessary for the application of insights
- Assess the value of embedding insights and priorities activities based on impact
- Capturing insight requirements preparing analytics briefs for insights and reporting development
Skills and experiences;
- Circa 6+ years’ experience providing insights, campaigns, and planning functionality
- Circa 3+ years’ experience in an agency, consultancy or a supplier background
- Passionate about data and its application into eCRM and CRM strategies
- Overseeing the development of segmentations to enable business to understand the value of key customer types, and their behaviours and needs.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!