Senior Data Scientist
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a team near Farringdon, who have a requirement in their Machine Learning & Insight team. You’ll be able to influence product recommendations and help drive their revenue based on your findings for a very well-known Health Tech company in London.
Some key day-to-day responsibilities for the Senior Data Scientist role are:
- Creating Machine Learning models / algorithms to train the data
- Work hand-in-hand with the Data Engineering team on ensuring the ETL pipelines work and store the data in the correct way
- Use some Deep Learning with TensorFlow (Keras) to delve into the neural networks and produce insights based on competitor analysis and understanding their customer base better
- Help with architectural/infrastructure decisions
- Tech stack typically includes: Python, Spark/Hadoop, AWS, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, AirFlow, SQL and a few other bits!
The successful Senior Data Scientist will be rewarded with up to £70,000/75,000 salary, 4% pensions, and flexible/remote working options.
If you’re a Senior Data Scientist and this sounds like a good fit, please apply now and we’ll be in touch soon!