Senior Data Scientist
I’m helping one of the most exciting ‘tech for good’ companies in building out their Data Science team dedicated to research and development and maximising data through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
You will be joining an impressive team in solving complex analytical problems (at scale), creating innovative solutions through the use of cutting-edge technologies and methodologies.
You will be:
- Developing and implementing custom algorithms across the website for the company
- Supporting and optimising the recommendation algorithms already in place
- Research, exploring data sets and carrying out proof of concept work
- Mentor junior members of the team
To be successful in the Senior Data Scientist you must have a few of the following:
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experience in programming languages such as R/Python/Scala
- A knowledge of querying languages such as SQL/Hive is advantageous
- Work experience with Spark/Hadoop is desirable
£80,000 + benefits (bonus, life insurance, flexi working / working from home)
How to Apply?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For information about similar roles in the Data Science and Machine Learning space please contact Claude Heywood at Bodhi