Senior Data Scientist
Do you want to help cut decision making times in the health tech industry and save lives? One the UK’s most popular scale-ups in the health tech sector is looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to their ranks.
You’ll be able to help this company improve the efficiency and reliability of test results back from being a week to just a few minutes using a powerful AI tool.
You will be the driving force of them moving into new markets, adding new product features along the way and helping people who don’t necessarily have the correct health infrastructure in third world countries for an example to help fight back using this amazing tool!
General requirements include:
- A Master or PhD or MSc in, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Vision/Machine Learning or similar related field would be beneficial in this role.
- Proven ability of results driven application of machine learning.
- Proven knowledge of at least one of the main deep learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras…)
- Very knowledgeable in Python and relevant numerical libraries (numpy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Computer Vision experience (not a necessity if you have most of the other things on this list, however this would be hugely advantageous) such as opencv and 3D PyTorch etc.
- Data visualization experience would also be useful for this role.
The successful Senior Data Scientist will have access to remote working, unlimited holiday, and up to £80,000 salary.
A straight forward interview process; phone call and video conference call with a technical task in between, so if this role is of interest to you, apply now and we’ll be in touch!