Senior Project Manager
My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their project management team. The successful candidate will be accountable for the management of a number of change projects within their client portfolio. This could range from small change requests to full scale onboarding projects up to £1million.
The incumbent will work across and within the 20-30 cross-functional team members focused on delivering exceptional service across the client portfolio. This includes Single Customer View and Data Warehousing/Lake solutions as well as the implementation of Adobe Marketing Cloud and other marketing technologies.
As a key member of the Marketing Solutions Services team, the successful candidate will be accountable for driving the ongoing Operational Delivery Transformation which is intended to consistently deliver an improvement to capability.
The role as a Senior Project Manager will be varied and include the management, coaching and mentoring of Project Managers, pitching to new clients, reviewing and planning for growth, delivering change requests and delivering enhancements to the project management process systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience (3-5 years) of managing multiple client facing projects within in a marketing or marketing services organisation with responsibility for delivery, profitability and commercials of the project portfolio.
- Full software development life cycle, including Agile.
- Previous background in development/engineering from the marketing industry. This role requires a strong technical understanding of system implementations.
- Project management certification (APMP, PRINCE2 or ScrumMaster).
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Solutions – Adobe Campaign Manager and or exposure to MarTech/AdTech space desirable.
- Proven leadership and people management skills with the ability to inspire your team.
- Strong internal and external relationship builder, skilled in negotiation, facilitation and influence and with a collaborative mindset and attitude.
- Proven ability to manage a high volume workload and handle the pressured that brings best practice project management to create structure and process in fast paced organisations.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!