Strategic CRM Marketing Manager
Strategic CRM Marketing Manager, London, £50,000
The organisation is in the process of updating their digital infrastructure and systems, with new CRM and CMS platforms, along with other exciting technologies to help them reach their target audiences, capture and utilise the data. As Strategic CRM Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with leading the designing, building and (with some assistance from the Email/Campaign Team) deploying of the CRM and Digital Communication Strategies, which will engage (and increase interactions) with customers, aid growth and increase revenue.
As Strategic CRM Marketing Manager, will need to confident building strategies from the ground up – including the communications planning/onboarding, (who, what, when) new engagement channels (which ones and why?) mapping out the customer touchpoints, segmentation and reporting process. Ideally, you would have some experience with data insight and reporting too.
Key Must-Haves as CRM Marketing Manager:
- Experience leading and delivering CRM/Customer Engagement projects/data-driven CRM and engagement strategy.
- Ideally Microsoft Dynamics experience, or another relevant CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Data Savvy – Experience with planning, Segmentation, providing insights,
- Comfortable analysing situations and make recommendations.
- Knowledge around GDPR
- Strong experience with marketing and data strategy
Enjoy working as part of a team and taking the lead.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!