0203 854 8406
A leading Data and CRM Marketing agency are looking for a CRM/Performance Marketing leader, (ideally with a client-side retail background) to be embedded within their client strategy team at the heart of the agency.
As Client Director, you will work at a senior level and be responsible for owning the client relationship(s), You’ll take a consultative approach to understand client expectations (from a CRM, Digital and Data Strategy perspective) and then based on their needs, build and shape omni-channel strategies to drive both customer acquisition & retention! You will work with internal agency teams to deliver the projects and make sure you’re maximising account revenue.
As Client Director, you won’t have any direct reports or sales targets, which will leave your hands free to focus on delivering the client strategies, adding value and forging long lasting client relationships.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An expert in delivering CRM/Digital/Data-driven Marketing Strategy within a retail business
- Experienced in building and executing direct response campaigns, including measuring the results
- Excellent client relationship skills, able to build rapport and manage expectations
- Confident presenting and building relationships at board level with key stakeholders in growing, challenging businesses
- Detail driven, highly literate, organised and impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to interpret data & analysis quickly and use it to make commercial decisions & financial evaluations
- Experience of managing large marketing budgets (Performance marketing, CRM)
- Experience within the retail sector
- Ideally, online and offline marketing experience
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.