0203 854 8406
My client, an international CRM and Digital Marketing agency in London, are currently looking for mid-senior level CRM Consultant, to join their CRM and Data Marketing team within the heart of the business.
As CRM Consultant, your focus will be on helping clients to design, shape and implement Insight-driven CRM and strategic planning solutions and strategies.
You’ll consult with clients to understand their project needs, possible challenges and overall goals and then recommend relevant solutions based on their expectations.
As CRM Consultant, you’ll be working on a variety of exciting CRM and digital marketing projects (for example, these could be acquisition, contact strategy, product launch strategy or customer journey mapping focused) whilst working with multi-channel delivery teams, including client services, analytics and the wider digital teams.
I am looking for an influential and strategic professional, who can back up their work with clear and concise storeys, based on insights.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, a minimum of 5 years’ experience building and delivering CRM and digital marketing strategies from an in-house or consultancy environment.
- An understanding of, and interest in building customer life cycles, campaigns and journeys.
- Experience working across different channels including – CRM, SMS, SEO, Content, Email, Push etc.
- A passion for thinking creatively and strategically about how data can be used to solve business problems.
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way.
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.