Up to £35k
0203 854 8484
Working for a leading Marketing company based in the heart of Bristol. They work with some of the world’s biggest brands to produce and deliver CRM campaigns.
The company have deep and long standing relationship with clients. They believe in long-term success based on always putting the best interests of their clients, and the well-being and progression of their staff, at the heart of everything they do. They are very ambitious and progressive, whilst at the same time remaining pragmatic, unpretentious, and down-to-earth.
They are looking for a Data Analyst to join their Data Insights team. Data is at the heart of everything they do for clients and they have made significant investments into this area as they look to increase the capability of this area.
Your key objective will be to uncover actionable insights from their clients’ data to feed into our CRM strategic planning activity. Reporting into the Senior Data Analyst, you will bring your previous experience to bear by extracting, cleaning, combining, mining and visualising data.
You’ll be responsible for producing clear actionable reports and presentations, and will use these to support the planning, strategy and creative team by talking and presenting data stories and insights to key stakeholders with clear next step actions.
You will have gained commercial experience in the following:
- Data cleansing and manipulation
- SQL databases & advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse data sets, find relevant insights and tell compelling stories
- Data visualisation using tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI
- Comfortable presenting these to stakeholders
You will also:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Hold a degree in a subject that demonstrates your high level of analytical and numeric skills, e.g. in Mathematics, Computer Science or similar