Data Driven Account Manager
020 3854 8406
Sitting within a leading Data-Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for building strong relationships and being the key interface between the agency and one of their major flagship accounts - one of the worlds most recognised gaming entertainment brands.
You will be working with the client on exciting new projects, naturally understanding their business needs, expectations and working with internal agency teams, including: Planning & Strategy, CRM, Insight and Campaign Ops and Creative, to build, shape and deliver relevant campaign solutions (via SFMC) which meet their expectations and budgets and agreed timelines.
Project work will include (but not limited to) end-to-end email operations, including customer data segmentation, campaign strategy and deployment, digital marketing strategy, CRM consulting, data insight and planning and customer journey mapping work. Therefore, some experience with managing end-to-end campaigns, email best practice and exposure to customer data will be needed.
This is an opportunity to engage with a fantastic global brand, while growing your career within the CRM, Data and Digital field.
This role is based in central London and paying up to £35,000 and is a permanent opportunity. There will be some flexi-working options, too.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Account Management - able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency
- A solid understanding of email best practice
ideally, some experience with end 2 end campaigns, including deployment
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to think of marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience would be advantageous
- Able to organise and implement CRM and Digital marketing campaigns
- Team leadership and project management experience
- A strong understanding of CRM Strategy, Marketing Automation tools, Campaigns and insights
Should you be interested in this role, please contact Jon Langdale or apply using the form below.