£55 - 60k
0203 854 8406
A leading CRM and data driven marketing agency is looking for a Data Planner, to sit within their Insight and Data team. We are looking for an ambassador for all things data.
As Data Planner, you will be tasked with delivering data based insights and strategically identifying new opportunities to deploy data creativity across the whole business.
We are looking for a passionate communicator, who thrives at delivering presentations to key clients. Someone who can interact a captivate an audience whether large or small, while translating strategies in a friendly way.
You will be the data lead for a variety of accounts within the agency portfolio. You will plan and deliver bespoke data strategies to drive the best results possible. You will utilise your data skills across a range of exciting data projects – including strategy planning, data capture strategy development, testing and management.
You will work with a team of skilled analytics professionals to deliver statistical models and making recommendations, so experience of applying insights from data is important.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally, minimum of five years’ experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Social experience at a client level, helping develop social strategies or translating listening tool outputs
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.