DMP Consultant (Adobe Audience Manager/Adobe Analytics)
Permanent & contract opportunities
A DMP Specialist is required to work within one if the most admired and innovative brands in the world based in the London area. You will be supporting their marketing activities for 20+ European countries. This is a new role where you will support an ongoing project to transition ownership and support of the Pan-EU Adobe Audience Manager solution for the company.
You will have a good technical understanding of Adobe Audience Manager, as well as the business and marketing background to take a supporting role - firstly with the transition process, and then as part of the team involved with AAM once the transition is completed.
• This role will initially be working from home until future notice.
Adobe Audience Manager Consultant technical skills:
• Experience working with DMPs in the past - preferably Adobe Audience Manager but this is not critical.
• An understanding of other marketing and advertising technologies, including DSP, ad-Servers and analytics.
• knowledge of different aspects of digital marketing (CRM, Paid Search, Retargeting, Mobile, etc.)
• Familiar with tag management, data-layers and pixel tracking
• Understanding of paid media campaign deployment, appreciation of data and technical processes to support marketing activity
• Familiar with methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, or similar iterative process
• DMP certifications preferred, but not required
ADOBE AUDIENCE MANAGER CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE:
• Experience creating insights from using digital data (Ex. Google, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick etc.)
• Experience optimisation of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools.
• Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, Real Time bidding, and ad exchanges.
• Experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile.)
• Experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency.
• Experience in a quantitative business environment.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Basic annual salary depending upon experience
• 25 days annual leave
• Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
• Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
• Permanent Health Insurance
• 4x Life Assurance
• £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.