A Full Stack Developer, with a genuine passion to utilise their skills and drive, is wanted to impact discovery and mega-tech products, with the vision of empowering billions across the globe.
With backing from Google and another successful investment round fast tracking their growth, the developer will be embedding within the Product team, collaborating and effectively communicating with Product Managers and Designers in an agile environment.
The full stack developer will be developing a multitude of data collection and connectivity products using the full stack, writing on the backend with ASP.NET Core and sprinklings of React. If you have a flair for coding and working on innovative prototypes, this is a great opportunity to showcase your talent!
The full stack developer will be building scalable products on a day-to-day basis, in an impressive team made up of senior full stack and mobile developers, product designers and a product manager.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· 2-3 years’ experience working as a full stack developer using ASP.NET Core and exposure in React
· Work in a commercial agile product environment, demonstrating effective communication
· A driven developer, always striving to learn and improve
SALARY AND BENEFITS
· Up to £40,000 per annum
· Remote working
· A superb work culture where you can learn, grow and succeed
· Generous annul leave entitlement
So, if you are a full-stack engineer or know someone who would be right for this role, it would be great to hear from you. Please apply using the form below.