Marketing Analytics Manager
0203 854 8404
This is a brand-new role as my client adopts a more data-driven digital marketing strategy. The company is a global business, established over 20 years ago and has become a market leader in the production of economic analysis & forecasting on behalf of financial services clients.
They have already made significant investments into their Digital Transformation journey. This includes implementing Salesforce as their CRM tool, as well as the recruitment of key personnel and restructuring of their existing sales & marketing teams.
The key objective of this role is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their digital marketing. You will be responsible for driving analysis, reporting and insights to demonstrate how their marketing impacts clients and potential clients. Working closely with the Marketing team, you will be tasked with implementing the latest data techniques to assist acquisition and retention strategies.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst with experience of working in a B2B environment. This will suit someone who enjoys being given a level of autonomy and accountability to implement their ideas. Given the company haven’t had an Analyst in the Marketing team before, there is an opportunity to have a massive impact.
• Develop a detailed understanding of their customer data which could be relevant for marketing strategics (web data, transactional, CRM, third party sources)
• Take responsibility for the marketing reporting suite & identify areas where it can be improved e.g. are the right KPI’s and performance metric being used
• Ensure marketing teams have self-service analytics, which could include recommending new tools
• Review and provide insight into product pricing & user engagement data
• Recommend techniques for identifying and targeting new & existing clients with digital marketing, including the potential use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Support test & learn programs across the CRM/Digital Marketing team
• Previous experience of using data and analytics to drive performance in a digital marketing environment preferably B2B
• Experience of visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview
• Comfortable analysing large volumes of marketing data using SQL (Python or R) to drive campaigns, measuring results and developing optimisation strategies
• Knowledge of Salesforce would be preferable
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience of attribution methods & understanding of the components of Customer Lifetime Value
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• A sense of humour!
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.