Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Project Manager
0203 854 8405
We’re currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist with Salesforce & Marketing Cloud implementation projects.
As the CRM PM, you will take full responsibility for Salesforce and Marketing Cloud data work streams and project delivery. You’ll be required to work autonomously along with the support of business analyst, managing relevant stakeholders and third-party development team.
In this hands-on role, you will be working within the CRM team and alongside the Digital Product and Engineering teams to ensure work is scheduled and delivered successfully.
Working directly with digital product teams and developers as well as many of the business stakeholders, you will schedule work and provide direction to ensure that technical requirements are validated and prioritised, that business expectations are met and issues resolved and maintaining control over project deliverables.
You should be an accomplished CRM Project Manager, with a demonstrable track-record of delivering enterprise level Salesforce / CRM / Marketing Cloud projects.
You will also act as the conduit between the business and the CRM development and backend technical teams, presenting to non-technical stakeholders as well as interfacing with third parties where and when required.
As the Digital CRM Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing resources and risks / issues throughout the project until project completion by closely working with the Head of CRM Systems
- Manage and deliver small to large-sized projects as agreed in the roadmap on time, within budget and to quality. Including management of risk, schedule, quality and communication.
- Work closely with the Head of CRM systems to define the project roadmap and timeline; alongside the Sprint Epics
- Successful delivery of Salesforce / CRM projects
- Communicate with stakeholders, teams and third parties
- Prepare all project documentation, including plans, statements of work, status reports, risks 7 issues log etc…
- Effectively manage communication with internal stakeholders, customer and partners
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Coordinating release management / product / sprint backlog
- Managing key business stakeholders and leading high level requirements gathering, process mapping.
- Working alongside the other CRM team members to deliver the Salesforce and marketing cloud development, change requests and Improvements raised in the Salesforce Support Queue (Projects App & Service cloud cases)
- Conduct requirements analysis and delivery of specific CRM projects requested through cases and project management app on SF
- Ongoing analysis of salesforce data and implement guardrails as part of the data management strategy, identify and reduce potential risk with the salesforce data;
- Provide regular CRM project updates to stakeholders for e.g. Weekly project updates to the Head of CRM System, project release sessions with stakeholders, etc.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project management or Prince II certification(s)
- Salesforce certification is useful; not essential
- Work within remote and agile teams
- Hands on approach to projects, being equally comfortable working on change initiatives which involve a combination of people, processes and systems
- Organised and able to deliver under pressure, balancing the short term operational priorities with the need to deliver on longer term change initiative
A competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks.
Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, our client offers training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Staff membership and perks
- Career development to progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning and development. An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees
- Cookhouse & House Tonic Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out their monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training’s and events. Available to all.
- Team events from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to