£35 - 45k
0203 854 8405
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Administrator with extensive experience to join a vibrant and forward-thinking company based in London.
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide routine administration of the Salesforce platform and its associated apps, provide first line support/advice to users, devise and deliver training on Salesforce and maintain databases for optimum functionality.
- Provide routine administration for the Salesforce platform and its associated apps
- Provide effective and responsive first line support to all users
- Deliver training for new and existing users
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality
- Interpret data requirements and advise on the use of data and the production of reports
- Maintain and develop reports, dashboards, validation rules, custom workflows and processes
- Produce and update procedural and training documentation.
- Plan and implement user training for all new functionality or upgrades
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certified ADM201 is required
- Proven experience of Salesforce CRM configuration (including the use of workflows, process builder, validation rules, reporting profiles and permissions)
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Strong motivation to improve and develop both your skills and the knowledge of other users
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and build trusted relationships
- Be the goto Salesforce guru for the business
Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification – ADM 211
Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
Knowledge of Classic and Lightening
Working knowledge of Apex and/or VisualForce
Apply using the form below. Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position.