Senior Adobe Campaign Developer
£80 - 90k
0203 854 8405
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
A leading high-tech company is rolling out the Adobe Campaign system across Europe. We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign Developer to work on a new development project and lead a Support team that covers multiple countries in Europe.
- Implementation of campaign process in Adobe Campaign system
- Understand the marketing data specifications and ensure all data is available for the campaign
- Support definition of table mappings and field usage
- Work with the campaign designers to establish testing timeframes and campaign regression tests
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise in supporting marketing data, relational database structures, and query techniques
- Sophisticated knowledge of the more advanced features within Adobe Campaign (audience level switching, triggers, complex templates, stored derived fields)
- Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment with the Campaign Specialists/Designers in support of their design activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Big brand experience
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- Master degree a plus and/or 3~5 years’ experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign and other marketing cloud solutions or equivalent
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hour week.
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position.