Senior Marketing Automation Lead
Fixed Term (6 months)
0203 854 8406
Our leading Health-Tech client are looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Lead to utilise the companies technology systems to streamline their marketing efforts and make them more effective.
As Senior Marketing Automation Lead, You'll be helping to build and shape the future of CRM and customer communications across the business, creating and driving strategic vision while enables the company to push forward with the evolution of their CRM strategy and customer roadmaps.
You will be responsible for managing the company's Hubspot system. You will have experience of streamlining processes, setting up automated manual workflows, and setting up measurement tools which will generate actionable insights. Ultimately, your goal is to use automation skills to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line, combing your strategic, creative, and technical CRM skills to build awareness and drive the business forward.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ideally, 6 + years’ experience within a data-driven marketing/ CRM digital environment
- Experience building, shaping and delivering end to end CRM strategy and Customer Comms and working with platforms such as Hubspot, or similar
- Experience of building and maintaining client/stakeholder relationships/ projects
- A good understanding of the latest email best practices, tools and processes
- Experience streamlining processes, setting up technical workflows, and setting up measurement tools to generate actionable insights
- Passionate about CRM, Digital and data
- Ideally, a relevant degree within marketing, mathematics, economics etc.
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.