Adobe Campaign Manager
£40 - 55k
0203 854 8405
My client is an Industry Leading Marketing consultancy based in central London. They are currently looking for a talented young Adobe Campaign Manager with experience in the Adobe Campaign platform to join their customer engagement and campaigning team. This role will work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels, but the primary focus will initially be on email and SMS campaigns. The successful candidate will be required to build an in-depth knowledge of the core campaign management tools and the specific implementation for several clients. They will report in to the CRM Operations Manager and work closely with the production, data and project management teams in the set-up, testing, and deployment of campaigns.
Experience of campaign development, quality assurance, data management, deployment, and reporting is essential. The position will be working as part of a fast-paced, client-responsive team. There will be a strong support structure and specific training on platforms, a suitable candidate will be able to hit the ground running to support multiple accounts and campaigns from day one. Several campaign management platforms are used within the team but this role will primarily focus on the use of Adobe Campaign.
This position will involve working across a range of leading international brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Charity and Utility sectors. As this team develops and new clients are won there will be opportunities for growth within this role.
- Campaign build
- Data selection and manipulation of target audiences
- Campaign set up processes in the tool
- Use of tool’s features to set up and deploy scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns
- Campaign set up quality assurance
- Timely deployment of campaigns
- Creation and update of reporting dashboards
- Quality Assurance and proofing of campaign content and creative
- Email updates
- Providing helpdesk user support to clients
- 3+ Years’ experience of one or more of the following campaign management tools. Adobe Campaign (Neolane), Unica Campaign, SAS MA;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Adobe Campaign
- Previous experience building complex campaign lifecycles using campaign management tools
- Confident with SQL/SPSS
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact directly with clients and build strong relationships across the board
- Confident with Microsoft Excel and reporting dashboards
- Previous experience with one or more of the following ESPs. - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop), Adestra
- Exposure to PeopleStage, Faststats, Adobe Social, Adobe CQ,
- Adobe Test and Target, Litmus
- Able to use design tools and software
- Understanding of email, social, mobile and display best practice
- Particular interest in Digital Marketing
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.