Strategic Data Planner
0203 854 8406
My client is an international CRM, Mar-tech and Data agency in London, who are currently looking for mid-level/Senior CRM/Data Planner. It is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through their next stage of growth.
Sitting within an integrated marketing arm of the business, this position focuses on helping clients to design, shape and implement Insight-driven CRM and Strategic Data marketing solutions. You will engage with exciting clients to understand their business strategy, while working with internal subject matter teams e.g Account Management, analysis and insights, to plan and deliver strategic CRM and Data solutions which meet client’s budgets and expectations.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work on various exciting CRM, Digital and Data-led Planning and strategy projects with famous brands and organisations, turning key insights into meaningful stories and strategic plans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally, minimum of 3 years’ experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Social experience at a client level, helping develop social strategies or translating listening tool outputs
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Please apply using the form below. Get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this Strategic Data Planner position.