Senior Account Director
0203 854 8406
My client is a leading CRM and Digital-Marketing agency, that are part of a global multinational company and their clientèle are largely blue chip and SME’s. They are fully multi-channel, covering Brand, Comms, Digital, CRM, DM, and eCommerce. Their core offering includes Planning, strategy, creative and data -insight solutions.
The successful Senior Account Manager/Account Director will be responsible for leading and developing a driven team, overseeing the development and retention of designated accounts from the client portfolio. You will act as the key interface between the client and the internal agency teams (including – Planning, Data, Campaign Ops, Creative, Brand and Comms Strategy and Marketing/CRM) making sure everyone’s working in tangent, projects (B2B/B2C) are delivered on time, to budget and that the client is kept happy at all times.
You will work with clients to understand their business pains, needs, and current strategies, from a Brand, CRM, Comms, Digital, DM and Data-marketing perspective. And then work with the internal agency teams (as above) on the planning and delivery of the relevant solutions, strategies or programs. You will help to grow accounts and demonstrate that you can work autonomously in order to develop engaging and profitable client relationships. You will also be a confident team leader, who can inspire others to deliver greatness.
- Aiding clients with their CRM/Data, Brand, Comms, DM, Planning, Digital and Marketing needs
- Creating strategic plans for the accounts
- Delivering against agreed account plans, timelines, and budgets
- Developing commercial opportunities for both the agency and the client
- Building relationships with clients in a mature and sophisticated fashion
- Guiding and consulting with clients
- Monitoring and reviewing processes to ensure the agency delivers
- Ideally circa 4-8 years of working in marketing and Client Services
Sector experience – B2C, B2B, FMCG, retail, hospitality, Automotive… But most importantly, the ability to take information and build strategies for our client, sell them in and get them delivered
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- A solid understanding of the principles and processes of CRM/Data-Marketing Brand, Comms strategy, DM and Planning
- Data – knowledge of how data works and what is possible with it. Equally, an understanding on supporting and integrating technologies
- Digital – understand what’s going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels
- Team leadership and management experience
- Understanding of using data to manage customers
- Ability to navigate large and complex client organisations
- Dealing at director level
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!