London (Currently WFH)
A Senior Consultant is required for a people-focused, data consultancy to keep up with client demand during an impressive period of organisational growth, which will eventually lead to personal progression within the company.
The Senior Data Consultant will be working with some incredible data sets which will have a huge impact on the businesses end customers and needs, in what are very relevant projects.
As one of Europe’s leading data specialists, the Senior Data Consultant will be exposed to huge data sets which means significant challenges. You will be embedded within the project team, engaging with clients, and creating impact to solve key, business issues with an analytics mindset and maximum competency using technology.
As they have done throughout their lifespan, investing in their people is an absolute priority for the core leadership team and founders. There is a clear roadmap for the Senior Data Consultant to evolve from this role and become a lead consultant but in a clear way that is best for the individual.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
• Analytics Tech – Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, R & Python
• Stakeholder management – able to strongly articulate the benefits of what you are doing
• Database and data warehouse technologies
• Generation of Insights – data viz and dashboarding
• Data Science experience is a great bonus! AI/ML work
• Passion for data and a resilient attitude will get you far!
So, as a Senior Consultant, you will want the challenges of the full lifecycle of data analytics and ready to work alongside some organisations with people’s welfare at the heart of what they do.
Please get in touch if you would like more informtion about this role. Please apply using the form below.