Web Content Producer
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading and rapidly expanding digital agency, who probably have one of the world's most recognisable (top 10) and pro active marketing brands as a client and are going from strength to strength in these diffilcult times.
Working/liaising with the clients marketing teams you will be responsible for creating and publishing content on the clients loyalty app and managing the relevant projects through to delivery. Therefore we are looking for a candidate that has the ability to be multi faceted in both the technical and client liaison elements within the role.
- Create quality visual assets
- Edit and publish offer content e.g banners and push notications via the Content Management System (CMS)
- Rigorous QA Testing
- Working with internal agency teams to ensure the delivery of your projects
- Client engagement and reporting to ensure clarity on plans, progress and results
- Copy editing, Photoshop(or similar tool) design and HTML
- Content Management System - CMS experience
- Pro active attitude
- Excellent communication skills who can liaise with either internal or external stakeholders
- Can deliver to a plan
The company are currently all working remotely/from home and that is the plan for the foreseeable future.
The salary range is between £23 - 30,000 dependent on experience.