Be part of something great with a career at Bodhi Resourcing
Bodhi Resourcing is a leader in data and analytics recruitment, and we are persistently looking for expert recruiters to share our success as we continue to grow. We’re passionate about the impact that great employees have on business performance. Our new approach to recruitment and talent management enables our clients secure and develop the perfect candidates for their organisations – people that will stay and perform.
As a specialist consultant at Bodhi Resourcing you’ll help businesses to discover and hire talented data people, enabling them to be successful and obviously finding people their dream job in the process! You’ll become an expert in your specialization, ready to provide a top-quality consultative service to your clients and candidates. You’ll use data-driven recruitment processes to hire people not only with the right skills and experience, but also the right motivational and cultural fit.
What skills and experience do I need to become a Data and Analytics Recruitment Consultant?
The role of a Data recruitment consultant is fast paced and busy with a heavy emphasis on sales and customer service. No two days are ever the same as no two human beings or companies are ever the same and no two Consultants come from the same background. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness here at Bodhi.
What is required in each and every one of our Recruitment Consultants is the right blend of personal qualities. We look for the right spirit, determination to succeed and enthusiastic attitude in combination with experience in sales or customer service.
You will have a curious personality and a passion for developing your own network; our best Recruitment Consultants can frequently be found at recruitment events, networking fairs and workshops etc.
You thrive in a structured, target driven environment, have a drive to succeed, great interpersonal skills, resilience, and a willingness to learn. In bullet points:
- Fantastic attention to details
- Solid, well rounded commercial skills. You will be confident, assertive and business development oriented
- Great Interpersonal skills – the role involves a lot relationship building, networking
- You must have superb listening skills, be intuitive, able to manage occasionally difficult situations and be a people-person
- Be ambitious, have genuine purpose and drive. You will be competitive, self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
- It is a very busy role where you must be able to manage lots of projects at once; you must be able to plan and prioritise
- Have good data literacy skills
- Be able to go the extra mile
- Be nice, we only hire kind people
What renumeration package do I receive as Bodhi Resourcing Recruitment Consultant?
When it comes to attracting and recruiting the best employees, we recognise the importance of offering a market leading benefits package. We believe our benefits scheme is unmatched within the recruitment industry. And that’s why our staff are so loyal. Here are just a handful of the benefits of being a Bodhi consultant to whet the appetite:
- Salary £20,000-£40,000 (DoE)
- Highly competitive commission scheme
- A structured L&D program & career development opportunities
- Working with some of UK’s & the world’s largest corporations
- A supportive team to leverage off highly experienced & talented people
- Fun, open & collaborative team environment
- Annual Incentives
- Half day on your birthday
- Friday is a Funday
- Personal brand building
- Office dog
- Paid maternity leave
If you’re looking to work for a leading Data and Analytics recruitment company, we’d love to hear from you! Call us or fill out the form below and one of our Managers will be in touch with more information.